Monday 19 February 2007
More from Ed Banger



Now I'll just say a quick hello to everyone, I'm Teekay (author of Kind Of Cool) and I'll be contributing to this blog from time to time.

As Pabs posted yesterday, the new Ed Banger compilation is coming out soonish. The actual release date is on the 12th of March, but we are lucky enough to get a few tasty tasters from the mixtape.

Now for anyone that has been asleep for the last year or so, Ed Banger is a French electro record label, definitely the hottest in the scene right now. They come from Paris, and I don't even need to say that their artists include Justice, SebastiAn, Mr. Oizo et les autres artistes superbes!

Now this SebastiAn track I'm posting is something very exciting. Pabs was speaking about wine gums earlier, now imagine that you have a Ross Ross Ross winegum and you put it into a blender with a pinch of concrete, and out comes Greel. Okay, enough with all the nonsense, here's the track:

SebstiAn - Greel (zshare, 128 kbps)

I believe you can already pre-order the compilation from the French Amazon :)

Enjoy the track!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for sharing your experience