Wednesday 28 February 2007
got love to kill
it's liverpool vs manchester united this weekend and i think it's no surprise that man utd will obviously win *wink wink* ...well specially after we trounced them at old trafford this season, i think liverpool's possession went into minus...but i like surprises. evidently i don't mean liverpool winning saturday lunchtime, just that i like a nice surprise. like the ones where you find a tenner in your drawer that you didn't know about...so last month when i had a quick look through my MSTRKRFT remixes folder and found their sexy remix of juliette & the licks, i was more than pleased =)

juliette and the licks - got love to kill (MSTRKRFT remix) (zshare, 128kbps)

pabs x
4 Comments:
Blogger Wes said...
It's indeed a lovely track!

Blogger Charles-Edouard said...
I hate Liverpool since they defeated Bordeaux at home. Yes I'm from Bordeaux.
Anyway, I knew the track from before, but listening to it is like fresh air on my face !
THX !

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just back from the New hannibal movie, this will cheer me up from that grotesque feeling :/

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OLD.. but still good